Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hello world

This is my first blog and therefore I expect no one will read it, but any way here I go.  I intend to write about food I have cooked, this will help me remember as I often cook something I love and then forget all about it which is probably a sign of my advancing years.  Though as the lyrics of a song a heard today said I'm getting older but I'm not old yet.



I also think this will make a good journal for when I travel  again to help me remember the good and not so good restaurants I visit.

Places I have visited this year London

New Orleans

and Ottawa

November brings London again, Napoli and a trip down the Nile.

1 comment:

  1. I happen to have the good fortune of travelling with this woman, Gillian. The agenda is undoubtly influenced by restaurant reasearch, meal opportunities, and frankly....simple intuition. Without a doubt her culinary curiosity enriches the whole experience. Gillian is the only one I know that is so inspired by her experience, that her memorable meals are well considered, recreated and shared with those who didn't savour the original moment. Her passion is selfless. She is consumately curious, she discovers, she creates, she shares, she teaches, she provides, and she inspires.
    Apparently the neighbourhood is not big enough....she now has a blog to share her passion. Lucky world.

    ReplyDelete